Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Port-Au-Prince
The U.S. Embassy in Haiti continues to work closely with the State Department Repatriation Task Force to assist U.S. citizens who wish to depart Haiti, while observing the Haitian Government’s measures to contain the spread of COVID-19.
This is a reminder that Eastern Airlines has been authorized to operate a flight from Port au Prince to the United States on Monday, March 30. Complete information on schedules, pricing and how to book are available at https://goeasternair.com/.
American citizens who wish to return to the United States should plan to do so immediately. The U.S. Embassy is not aware of any flights from Haiti to the United States after March 30, or if any flights will be authorized in the future. U.S. citizens who do not return to the United States while commercial or commercially available charter flights are available may be forced to remain outside of the United States for an indefinite period.
For all queries related to returning to the United States, please email PortauPrinceUSCitizen@state.gov.
Your email message should include the following information:
- Your full name as spelled in your passport
- Information we can use to contact you now – a current phone number and email address.
- Your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Your passport number, and its date of issuance and expiration. If it is not a U.S. passport, please note the country that issued it. Please also note any non-U.S. citizen immediate family members traveling with you.
- Please note your current location (city and country) and any special needs you may have, such as medical issues.
As always, the U.S. Embassy urges U.S. citizens to enroll at STEP.state.gov to receive emergency updates from the Embassy and should monitor the Embassy website and Twitter feed for up-to-date information.
Source: U.S Embassy Haiti